Domains that used ns2.ja.net as a nameserver
Our records show that ns2.ja.net were used by 78 domains in total.
Number of domains shown in this page: 76
Total number of websites found: 78
Home - Quadram Institute Bioscience
Quadram will be at the forefront of a new interface between food science, gut biology and health, developing solutions to worldwide challenges in food-related disease and human health.
- Analytics ID: UA-73612034-1
UCL - London's Global University
UCL (University College London) is London's leading multidisciplinary university, with 11,000 staff, 35,000 students and an annual income of over £1bn.
- Analytics ID: UA-943297-1
Home - Global Food Security
Using science to ensure the security of the world's food - find out about the issues surrounding food security and how UK research is addressing them on this website provided by the UK funders of food security research
Stockton Riverside College
Stockton Riverside College: offering full time and part time courses, adult courses, apprenticeships and professional qualifications.
- Google Plus: 106613105345666762576
- Analytics ID: UA-340111-1
Babraham Institute » Life Sciences Research for Lifelong Health
Babraham Institute focuses on the BBSRC’s strategic objective of research into healthy ageing – understanding the basic molecular processes to promote lifelong health and wellbeing
- Analytics ID: UA-7279420-1
Home - Medical Research Council
The MRC works to improve the health of people in the UK - and around the world - by supporting excellent science, and training the very best scientists. We invest in research on behalf of the UK tax payer.
- Analytics ID: UA-1834017-14
University of Oxford
The University of Oxford is one of the leading universities in the world.
- Analytics ID: UA-44722553-1
Goldsmiths, University of London
Located in south-east London and specialising in the study of creative, cultural and social subjects. Degree programmes, student life and departmental research.
Researcher professional development
Vitae - leading world class professional and career development of researchers. Subscribe to our website to access a wealth of information for researchers and those involved in professional development of researchers.
- Analytics ID: UA-33163146-2
PSI: Policy Studies Institute
PSI is a leading centre for research on environmental and sustainability issues, producing and disseminating research that is of value in policy, practice and academia.
- Analytics ID: UA-2248618-1
- Expiration date: 2017/11/16
- Record last updated: 2015/12/11
- Registration date: 1996/08/01
- Expiration date: 2019/05/18
- Record last updated: 2014/11/27
- Registration date: 1991/05/17
South & City College Birmingham
What ever it is you want to study, South and City College Birmingham can help. From fashion to construction. Get in touch 0800 111 6311
- Google Plus: +sccbacuk
- Analytics ID: UA-33790591-1
Welcome to GOV.UK
GOV.UK - The place to find government services and information - Simpler, clearer, faster
- Record last updated: 2017/05/09
- Registration date: 1996/08/01
Home - EPSRC website
The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) is the UK's main agency for funding research in engineering and the physical sciences. EPSRC invests around £800 million a year in research and postgraduate training, to help the nation handle the next generation of technological change.
- Analytics ID: UA-12650009-2
Home | John Innes Centre
Unlocking Nature's Diversity
- Analytics ID: UA-8752199-4
Plymouth Marjon University
At Plymouth Marjon University, it's not about where you started, it's about where you're going.
- Analytics ID: UA-562660-1
Earlham Institute | Decoding Living Systems
We are a research institute tackling global challenges through life science research.
- Google Plus: +TgacAcUk
- Analytics ID: UA-21666189-6
- Expiration date: 2021/03/17
- Record last updated: 2016/02/26
- Registration date: 2008/03/17
Understanding Society – The UK Household Longitudinal Study
Understanding Society is an academic study capturing information every year about the social and economic circumstances and attitudes of people living in the UK
- Analytics ID: UA-37174962-1
Established in 1968 following recommendations of the Flower report, the University of London Computer Centre (ULCC) has evolved into a highly respected and innovative brand within the academic and not-for-profit sector.
Warrington Collegiate, based in the north of Cheshire, is the largest learning provider in Warrington, offering a wide variety of courses to a diverse range of learners.
- Analytics ID: UA-19596154-1
- Expiration date: 2022/02/10
- Record last updated: 2017/01/30
- Registration date: 2004/02/10
Home - Health Data Research UK
HDR UK supports world-leading research to develop cutting-edge analytical tools and methodologies to address the most pressing health research challenges.
- Analytics ID: UA-113861584-1
National Collection of Yeast Cultures
- Analytics ID: UA-3435209-1
- Expiration date: 2017/11/21
- Record last updated: 2016/11/02
- Registration date: 2000/11/21
ENSA - Engineering Nitrogen Symbiosis for Africa
The Engineering Nitrogen Symbiosis for Africa project. Working towards sustainably increasing crop yields for Small-holder African farmers in poverty.
- Analytics ID: UA-1394611-5
- Expiration date: 2021/08/14
- Record last updated: 2018/02/14
- Registration date: 2008/08/14
ARCHER is the next generation of UK National High Performance Computing Facility. It is a Cray XC30 system expected to provide nearly four times the scientific throughput of HECToR , its predecessor.
- Analytics ID: UA-46316759-1
MarLIN - The Marine Life Information Network - Home
Marine Life Information Network (MarLIN) - information on the marine species and habitats of the British Isles to support conservation, management and planning
- Analytics ID: UA-391836-3